Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

Square Payment Option Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

PayPal Donation

Thursday, June 29, 2023

WORD OF TESTAMENTS

WORD OF TESTAMENTS

MINISTER EVANGELIST CRYSTAL LASHELLE LAX

We are a new ministry stepping out on FAITH.

I learned not to ask many questions.

Just do whatever God tells me to do.

God has done many miracles in my life.

Amazing that I made it to age 56.

I'm a grandmother of 10 and 4 adult children.

These past 4 years have been bad-to-back attacks. financial,

physical health 3 different surgeries in the stomach area.

Hysterectomy 13 cm tumor doctor found loss a lot of blood,

hernia surgery, bowel obstruction surgery complication for 3 years after surgery.

Then STV rapid heart beats, Covid, AFIB heart problem and heart procedures.

Fracture left foot and arthritis in right knee.

Went from wheelchair to walker.

Thank God for this.

I worked in nursing home as CNA over 21 years

fat people wasn't the majority in the nursing home with stroke and heart attacks it was slender figured people. Take time and look around you.

What body type do you see with strokes?

Also according to researchers.

Today younger generation are dying more faster than people my age 56

Young people may not overeat but use drugs to keep the weight off them.

Honey, I would rather be fat and healthy than to kill my body with chemical drugs.

UP WITH HOPE DOWN WITH DOPE DRUGS! Two strokes with a blood clot on the brain that doctors dissolved.

My face was disfigured on left-side,

I loss my ability to speak without slurring my words,

and my left arm was weak.

God restored my abilities to smile, speak crystal clear, singing, preach and teach.

With a group of people attacking me in hateful ways

homeless sick out in the streets.

Loss of my home property.

God blessed me to write about my story in my book in Barnes & Noble E-Book.

Some people have been coming up against me because my body got bigger and wider. So in California these Fat hate groups decided to body shame me at 56. After all, I've already been through. Right now. I'm just happy God got me up and about. Even if it's with a walker.

I'm blessed to just be alive in a fat body.