Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

Square Payment Option Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

PayPal Donation

Sunday, September 24, 2023

CRYSTAL LASHELLE LAX BEING UNPAID UNRIGHTEOUS DISPLAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS THIS UGLY FAT BLACK WOMAN NEVER GOT PAID FOR BEING DISPLAY 24/7 OVER 4 YEARS. BEING TREATED LIKE A BLACK SARAH BAARTMAN IN WHITE MAN EYES NO CONTRACT WAS EVER SIGNED TO HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE ON DISPLAY

These people owe me unpaid wages I want my money😡🤬 VIEWING ME LIKE A SARAH BAARTMAN I DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE MISTREATED THIS WAY IN CALIFORNIA EMOTIONAL MENTAL HARDSHIP I WANT TO SUE😡

I'm a US Citizen born in Mansfield Ohio I being wrongful mistreated with my daughter Dominique Sandra Marie Lax born in South Bend Indiana

These people has live stream me for profit yet I've seen not one dime My life has been damage because this invasion of privacy.

I AM VERY MAD, UPSET, 😡 ANGRY BEING DISPLAYED WRONGFUL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST STRANGERS KNOWING ALL MEDICAL INFORMATION

I CRYSTAL LASHELLE LAX being in my right sound mind never legally gave anyone permission

to video record me for non profit or profit.

I never signed any legal binding contract documents. No one ever approached me the right way to conduct any business matter with me.

As far as placing on any television, reality, filming, social media viewing or anything thing else that has to do with air waves communication.

This was done out of cruel hatred racism discrimination to inflict hurt, pain injuries cause a lot of emotional mental distress.

Medical health problems and its seen as a joke, not taken seriously on

how this injustice cruel treatment has affected my own personal day to day disrupted my life

Im follow by strange men and women I don't know in the state of California.

Everyone that watch these videos has witness from their camera viewing.

I Crystal Lashelle Lax in hotel beds, in bathrooms, private residential apartments in living room sitting

or lying down on the sofa, in the apartment kitchen and in the private and public bathroom.

Too many people has witness for themselves. These illegals video taping of me in private areas a reasonable person.

Would expect there will be privacy. I been wrongful called derogatory, insulting names.

Deprived blocked, hinder from jobs and housing.

Wrongful video profit from the distribution of these live stream and recorded footage. I according to California Department of Labor. would be considered as a Web Internet Performaner.

I'm due loss wages over a period of 4 years. Film me 24/7 none stop for Social media audience.

I CRYSTAL LASHELLE LAX desire lawsuit for personal injuries, damages loss wages back paid going back 4 years ago.

I desire all parties involved to either settle payment with me personally as a Paralegal.

or Department of Labor will file suit on my behalf. I desire an investigation to teach these people they can't just mistreat people any kind of way just because they have a camera.

I never wanted to be in the bed of my hotel room with a social media crowd watching me sleep.

I'm 56 years. This is also exploiting older people withytheir legal permission.

Then these people trying block my social media from me making a profit for myself. They override my rights. TRAMPLE over my rights as if I wasn't a mother of four. Grandmother of 10 .

A real live breathing human being US citizen with rights in this country. They wouldn't want no one exploiting their mom nor grandma.

Why did they do this to me?

This was UNRIGHTEOUS Injustice displaying me with no pay.

TREATED ME OUTRIGHT LIKE A BLACK SLAVE WHO DON'T DESERVE TO GET PAID FOR PUTTING MY FACE, BODY,

FAMILY OUT TO THE PUBLIC WITHOUT PROPER LEGAL PERMISSION.