Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

Square Payment Option Give Your Tithe Donation Today $10.00

PayPal Donation

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

AISEESOFT IN GEORGIA STOLE 49.95 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT REFUSE TO GIVE MY MONEY BANK FRAUDULENT COMPANY I NEVER AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION

I filed my complaint with online FBI and other agencies Crystal Lashelle Lax states legally by law. I didn't make this 49.95 transaction on November 28, 2023 Someone went into my bank account and made this unauthorized transaction on my account. I want my money to appear back into my bank account My credit 💳 card ending in 2631 I want a refund return my funds back into my Green Dot account I never made a purchase with transaction on November 28,2023 with marketing@aiseesoft.com I don't even know what this product is. I called their number (888) 247-1614 their representative with aiseesoft refuse to note or block the illegal transaction. I asked for supervisor. She refused to transfer me to a supervisor. The representative said she couldn't help me with this fraudulent activity purchase made to their company. So Aiseesoft going commit fraud? When I made them very aware of the fraudulent activity with my bank account Green Dot allowing people to rob me of my money in my bank account without alerting me of any transactions. Instacart cancelled a delivery order. Green Dot refuse to authorize available funds back to my account in the sum of 229.00 Too many hold withholding my money or allowing strange activity to happen with my account without notifying me as their consumers. I called my bank Green Dot to dispute the Green Dot bank representative said she can't help me. They have to allow Aiseesoft purchase pending to go through then for me to call back This bank allow other people to steal money out my bank account and act no caring when customers like me call them. Like Green Dot is acting like a fraudulent bank. I WANT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM ALL THREE COMPANY